Friday, February 22, 2013

Daddy Daughter Dance

Howdy do!
Our Elementary School PTA has a Daddy Daughter Dance each year.  
This year they had a western theme.

They have a DJ and dancing, lots of line dancing this year.  Dave thinks line dancing makes for good exercise.


 I think maybe she gets her silly face making ability from her dad.


 They have a photographer come and take pictures, for a price. We forgot to send money so they couldn't buy the picture.  But I think Dave did a great job with impromptu pictures.


We did the math really quick, Moey will be in 7th grade when Halle starts Kindergarten, so he won't get ever get the chance to take both of his girls to the Daddy Daughter Dance at the same time.
I'm still unclear if he finds that sad or relieving.  :)

2 comments:

Shauna B said...

Thanks for sharing the fun! What a great idea!

Mary said...

What a great idea! Wait! I just posted that and then read mom's post. Great minds think alike :)?

Love it :). I agree with Dave and line dances...whew! Speaking of line dances, I thought it was hilarious that I could be refreshed on line dances while here in Hungary. Apparently, they really love them and do them the same. I guess some things are universal :)?