Ethan is pretty much the best big brother ever. And he is pretty much the best son ever. And not to mention, he is pretty much the best teenager ever (even if he is taller than me.)
I often dump the baby on him. When I need to clean something, or cook something, or help someone with their homework. Sometime I have to run to the store, and he gets to watch all the kids.
(Side note, I bought an awesome infant car seat, it has the highest safety rating, it has some cool features that I love. I searched for a LONG time to find just the right carseat. And the stupid thing doesn't fit on a shopping cart. If I go grocery shopping with Cooper and the carseat, he has to go in the basket, which doesn't leave much room for groceries - like good luck fitting a gallon of milk in the big basket with the carseat. I digress, every time I go grocery shopping, Ethan gets to watch Cooper.)
Basically, Ethan gets stuck with Cooper A LOT. So I am always a little surprised when he will pick up Cooper just to snuggle. Ethan finds snuggle time, just about everyday.
Aw, so sweet.
Hey, what have you got there? A camera?
Curse you Perry the Platypus!



1 comment:
Love it!!!! Truly, an incredible older brother and teen! Makes my heart melt to see them. Thanks for sharing. And you should post a picture of that AMAZING carseat that doesn't work at the grocery store :).
Now, to try and decipher what in the world the "anti-robot" message below says.
This comment may never be posted :).
Post a Comment