Friday, January 11, 2013

Cooper (For Mary)

Well, I have a goal for 2013 to post to my blog more often.  (Once a week? Yeah we'll see if that actually happens. :) ) Honestly, I felt a little guilted into blogging again, but it's a good kind of guilt. 

Any who, Mary requested more photos of Cooper, so this is for you Mary! <3

  


This is Cooper at 4 days old.  And Sam the Lamb.  (Sam has a long and involved history which is not appropriate for this post,)



Here is Cooper at 2 1/2 weeks.  He has grow a little.  Sam looks like he has put on a little weight too.




And again at one month, somebody pudged out!




This is the notes from our doctors visit at 2 weeks.  (I really thought his head would be in a higher percentile.  Only 17%?) 



Cooper with the sibs.  Wow he looks teeny tiny.



This is Cooper in his carseat for his first excursion.  Not that you can tell that he is in the carseat from this close up shot.  Mostly I wanted a picture of the hat, that is for a 6 month old, and is too small already. (17% yeah right.)




I don't have a snarky comment for this one, just cute.



More cute.




So, nursing has been a bit frustrating, so we started him on solids a little early.  The only down side so far is that he is a little messy.





 He has already learned the half smile....



.... that drives the girls crazy. 



He started dressing fancy, he is just growing up so fast.




Oh yeah, there was the time I dropped him down the stairs.  I was trying to multi task and juggling the baby and the toilet paper didn't work out so good this day.



I think maybe he has hit puberty already.  In retrospect, maybe we started solids too early.



Then he and Halle decided to run away and join a biker gang.


 

He came back but he had sold Halle for a monkey!  Needless to say he is grounded from solid food, for at least a couple more months.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Those are really cute pictures, and I love the descriptions... :) Made me laugh.

Q-dawg said...

It looks at first as if Cooper is none too keen on having any kind of association with Sam. Sam subtly moves into his personal space until, pretty soon, they appear to be bosom buddies. You've got to keep an eye on those pasty white ruminants.

Mary said...

Oh my goodness! Love it! Love it!

The cheerios one has GOT to be my favorite, with the toilet paper one a close seconds, for the funnies, but for the cutest? Wow. That would be hard.

He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! I always tell people that you and Dave have the absolutely cutest kids, and Cooper is right up there with his siblings.

Thanks a bunch! Love it!

Mary said...

Okay, I had to add another comment on about Halle. Give that cute girl a hug for me! With the matching shirts and the motorcycle (that's got to be for Grandpa), that is truly one of the most adorable things I've seen in a long time :).