"Hey Sam, look, I am way taller than you now."
"No you are not, Coop. my head is higher than yours, so I am taller."
"But Sam. my legs are like twice as long as yours. That make me taller."
"Fine your legs might be my head but... WET WILLY!"
"Ew, Sam, Gross!"
"Hey Sam, wanna hear a joke?"
"Sure"
"Knock, Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Mutton"
"Mutton Who?"
"You'er getting Mutton for Christmas!"
"Mmm, nom, nom, Mutton."
"Whats the matter Sam?"
"If you had teeth you would eat me!"
"No Sam, I will never eat you. You are my best bud."
"Love you too, man."
**Actual conversation**
In other new, It's my birthday. I had a great day, sluffing church (Dry council Sunday!) (but no seriously. Germs)
I was spoiled with presents, good food, and time with family. Mother Nature even gave me a couple of minutes of blue sky and sunshine. She also blew all the gunk out of the valley. We could see clear down to Payson!



2 comments:
Awesome. :)
What a great birthday present! Thanks for the laugh with Sam and Cooper's conversation. Treasure!
Happy, late birthday...again :).
Post a Comment